The New State Mobile servers will temporarily shut down tomorrow because the February patch update is going to roll out, therefore, the devs have published a maintenance schedule on their website.
The February patch aka the 0.9.24 patch will bring in a lot of new and fresh content for the players. Along with a new Arena mode, several gun customizations and new weapons will also be brought in this update.
To roll out this update, the devs will temporarily shut down the server tomorrow. This article shares the detailed maintenance schedule of New State Mobile for the February patch update tomorrow.
New State Mobile February patch update maintenance schedule revealed
Here is the maintenance schedule that the developers have officially posted on their official website:
- Maintenance Schedule: The server will be shut down from 10 February, 01:00 UTC (6:30 AM IST) – 06:00 UTC (11:30 AM IST)
- Maintenance Notes:
- You will not be able to access the game once the maintenance begins.
- The maintenance schedule may change depending on emergent issues. Any changes will be announced on this notice.
- Updating the Game after the Maintenance:
- If you encounter issues when downloading the update, please force quit the app or restart your device and try downloading the update again.
- The update may become available on store apps later for certain devices.
- If the update button is not showing properly on a store app, follow the steps below:
- [Google Play Store]
- Go to [Google Play] -> Search [PUBG: NEW STATE] -> Tap the [Update] button to download the update.
- If you encounter issues while updating the game, go to [Settings -> Application -> Google Play Store -> Storage -> Delete Cache].
- [Galaxy Store]
- On the Galaxy Store, search for [PUBG: NEW STATE], then tap the [Update] button to download the update.
- From the Galaxy Store home screen, tap [Menu -> Update] and download the update for [PUBG: NEW STATE].
- If you encounter issues while updating the game, go to [Settings -> Application -> Galaxy Store -> Storage -> Delete Cache].
- [Apple App Store]
- On the App Store, search for [PUBG: NEW STATE], then tap [Update] to download the update.
- Tap the Profile icon or your Profile picture (upper-right), then scroll down to see pending updates. Find [PUBG: NEW STATE] and tap update to download the update.
- If the update button is now appearing even after a new version of the app is available, close the App Store and then restart the app.
- [Google Play Store]
After the maintenance period is over, players will be again able to play the game after 11:30 AM IST.