Whenever a top flagship device list is being discussed, any one phone, of the OnePlus will surely place any position in the list; because of its built quality and great specification, the OnePlus has created an unbeatable fan base in the flagship segment as compared to any other Chinese company. Read more OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS variant gets stable Android 13 update
Users love the OnePlus, smartphone and its UI, OxygenOS, probably the most refined and easy UI. OnePlus recently, already released the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 Stable update to its Flagship, OnePlus 10 Pro. But despite all these things, there are some issues, which users are facing and complaining about informing the help of various social media platforms, and due to this Issue, OnePlus users are very concerned about the device. The issue is the Green vertical line on the Display of their OnePlus devices.
According to a report, many OnePlus 7 series ( OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro), OnePlus 8 series (OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T), and OnePlus 9 Series (OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, and OnePlus 9R) smartphones are facing the of Green vertical line on Display. For information, all the above phones are the flagship smartphones series, which were released, in 2019, 2020, and 2021 respectively. For them, we have made this post, in which we have given a few methods by which you can fix the issue you are facing. Read more How To Get Dynamic Island Feature In OnePlus Devices
Here Is The Few Way To Fixes, If You Have A Green Line On Your OnePlus Phone Screen:
- Restart your OnePlus phone; if it is normal, then it will be fixed by restarting the phone.
- Restart your OnePlus phone in the Save Mode.
- If your phone is not updated, then update your phone and install apps too.
- If all the above things did not work, then reset your phone to factory data. This will erase all your data present on the phone and will give you a fresh start as it was before.
- If the reset method does not work and the issue continues, then visit the OnePlus service care centre and ask them to fix it.