As you know, OnePlus has already recently started to roll out the OxygenOS 13 based on the Android 13 beta program for the users of the many OnePlus devices. It also released the OxygenOS 13 at the launch event of the OnePlus 10T. It is the company’s newest flagship in the OnePlus 10 series.
- Added Canvas AOD, insight AOD, bitmoji AOD
- Zen Mode
- Added Sidebar (Glimpse of ColorOS)
- Smart launcher
- Nearby share and more
On the other hand, Google has also started rolling the Android 13 stable update for the Pixel smartphones, and it is expected that soon, it will be available for all smartphone companies.
We have made this post to inform users how they can report a bug of an OxygenOS 13 to OnePlus developers because so many users are commenting about the bugs on the social media platforms because they don’t know how they can report a bug to OnePlus.
How to report bug in OxygenOS 13 Beta
First of all, we would like to inform you that there are two ways by which you can notify developers if you find any bug in the beta update.
- The first method is with the help of a OnePlus community page; you can report and explain the bug by commenting.
- Second, Dialling *#800# will let you access the built-in feedback tool(For Indian users).
- After dialling, you will see bunch of option feedback.