Updated – February 03
The fourth batch of early adopter version of Realme UI 2.0 for Realme X2 Pro recruitment channels has been opened in China. Registration time: from now until 14:00 on February 6 and Push time: If you are prompted that the application has been approved, you will receive the push before 23:00 on February 6.
Registration method: Settings → Software update → Gear in the upper right corner → Upgrade early adopters
Original Story – December 04
Realme has started recruiting Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 beta early access users for Realme X2 Pro Chinese users. Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Beta version for supports Realme X2 Pro. Please make sure that your device is Realme X2 Pro in China, currently, this is the only model that is compatible with the Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Beta Program. Other models are not supported.
Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. The update adds new features that are focused on communication, privacy, and control of your connected devices.
Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme X2 Pro
- Quota – 200
- Registration time: December 2nd – December 6th
- List announcement: around December 8
- Push time: around December 10th
How to Register Realme UI 2.0 Beta for Realme X2 Pro
- Have sufficient experience in playing the game, be able to accept the bugs in the early version, and be willing to communicate well with engineers
- Please make sure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to the latest version C.31
- Please fill out the following questionnaire and make sure that the IMEI 1, mobile phone number, and other information are correct Click Here (recommended to copy to the browser to open)