As we all know, Samsung phones are most popular all over the world. And it means a lot of yours use One UI skin, daily driver. The company recently released Android 11-based One UI 3 and One UI 3.1 skin for Galaxy lovers.
Samsung already started pushing the One UI 3.0 update for some selected devices. And it will be added some more devices this month.
Samsung One UI 3.0 brings Android 11 features like chat bubbles, a conversation section in the notifications area, one-time permissions, and a dedicated media playback widget, the new update also brings One UI 3.0 features such as refreshed UI design and improved stock apps to the Galaxy Devices.
How to turn on Temporary Mute in One UI 3.0
- Open Quick Settings Panel (Swipe Down notification panel).
- Expand the Sound toggle – tap on the text below the icon.
- Now set the phone on Mute.
- You get the Temporary Mute option right below – Turn it on.
- Now tap on Details from the bottom left corner to set the mute time.
- You can set Mute duration time – 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours even set the custom time.
- After the Mute duration completed, the phone will automatically go back to the ringer after an hour or whatever time you have set.